home

Forum HomeMain  SearchSearch  please registerplease register  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  RULESRULES  
I cannot open my hotmail account?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sanvy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: I cannot open my hotmail account? Reply with quote

since last month im having problem in sigining into my hotmail account,i tried to sign in different systems, i couldn't open my hotmail account? But if someone tries to open their hotmail account in my sytem, they could open and use it successfully. Im using free hotmail account.
what could be the problem exactly with my hotmail account?

thanks in advance
sanvy
bruce bailey

๑۞๑

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 16:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be a corrupt cookie. try clearing them and temp and history files. If your account is over 30 days unused, it can be "held". Maybe it is a password problem. Hmmmm....no other thoughts here.
manimal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: I cannot open my hotmail account? Reply with quote

sanvy wrote:

what could be the problem exactly with my hotmail account?

thanks in advance
sanvy

could be someone else has taken over. check your "secret question", yada yada.
johnlgalt

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you able to log in to the Passport account for that HoTMaiL account? try it at  www.passport.net. 

That would also be where you would go to reset your password, etc.

HTH
copernico

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: i can't open my e-mail... Reply with quote

---i began to have some problem with my e-mail two days ago....

[Edit note: email addy removed to protect poster's privacy and account from spam bots

Corrine]
MENDOZA

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 21:37 pm    Post subject: PROBLEM WITH MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT Reply with quote

what could be the problem exactly with my hotmail account
shegun6433

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can enter my hotmail, but i cannot go anywhere after that
say_mnl

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: problem opening my hotmail Reply with quote

what could posibly wrong with my account i can open my page but i cant open my account?!
lindamorsetaylor

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 15:17 pm    Post subject: I cannot sign into my Hotmail account Reply with quote

I cannot sign into my Hotmail account. When I sign in, I get a blank page with "Done" at the bottom. I cannot get into my MSN home page either.
Temmu

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 18:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotmail's servers, or their network, are not up to the task of dealing with all their clients.

try checking your email at "off" hours, other than the peaks of 6am-9am and 4pm-6pm eastern time.

tools, internet options, security tab, internet zone, your internet explorer may be set too restrictive hence disallowing scripting
tools, internet options, advanced tab java? ssl? should be enabled
tools, internet options, privacy may be set too high. (cookies)

in a nutshell, hotmail can inhale vigorously, but too tight security also prevents it from working.
suannah1950

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: after signing in everything stops Reply with quote

I get as far as signing in after that everything stops. Once in 10-15 times hotmail opes up and I can read my emails.

Why can I not sign in or get to my emails. I only have problems with my hotamil account. Roll Eyes Frown
jrikun

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 14:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under Internet Options, go to the Security Tab and click on Custom Level. Make sure your "Allow META REFRESH" option is Enabled. Once I did this, the hotmail page was able to show up on my screen.

Also, make sure you're not using any Multiproxy servers because both Yahoo and Hotmail don't recognize a foreign cookie.
nintendo_freak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 20:30 pm    Post subject: allowing "meta refresh" Reply with quote

I just stopped in looking for a soution for my hotmail login problem and allowing a META REFRESH worked. My problem for those of you wondering was that hotmail said that my password or email was incorrect and when i went to log in it said the page was done loading but nothing showed up. Thanx jrikun1 XD Shiny
raffstam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Can't open my inbox Reply with quote

Every time I type in my password, Hotmail doesn't go to my inbox. I'm sure I've typed in the correct password. Please call me phone number removed I need help. I'm becoming quite frustrated.

Thanks
bruce bailey

๑۞๑

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 15:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not Hotmail or MSN so you need to contact them for your password.
noronha_reshma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Cant open my hotmail account Reply with quote

Hi there, I am trying to loggin to my hotmail account and I cannot access it. I need to solve this problem

Please help. Please email me on [removed]

Thank you,
Reshma

[You need to check back here for your answer not leave your e-mail address on a public forum -- Boz]
bruce bailey

๑۞๑

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 13:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed that Hotmail has expanded the streaming video at the top of the page so Maybe a setting in your computers may be blocking this thus the inability to access. Active X, Java, etc.? just a guess.
teresa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 21:58 pm    Post subject: email Reply with quote

why am i not able to excess mt email i can log on but then i get some screwy box up to fill in the charaters
Rhonda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Hotmail Reply with quote

I have one hotmail account already loaded into Microsoft Outlook email program, but I cannot add additional hotmail (http) email accounts. Does your Usadatanet mailbox allow only one http email account or is this a microsoft outlook problem?? thanks rhonda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 16:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im having problems logging onto hotmail everytime i do it says this page cannot be displayed and everytime i try signin into msn messenger it say im not connected to the internet can someone pls help me solve this?? thanks
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Email   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next