home

Forum HomeMain  SearchSearch  please registerplease register  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  RULESRULES  
Cannot access my Yahoo inbox to read messages
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this same problem, where I cannot access my yahoo mail by signing through yahoo.com or mail.yahoo.com. I realized that by using messenger I could access the mail, but only if I had new mail. Later, however, I found that I could log into yahoo music. And by logging in there, you can then enter mail.yahoo.com into the current internet explorer, and I am taken directly to my email. Its a little bit of a pain, mor elike a detour, but it gets the job done.
roach

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: yahoo email Reply with quote

my email is not responding toforward mail or delete it

the above isn`t covenient. Ineed instant access
Rima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 14:18 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

i cannot access yahoo msg or mail.Sometimes it comes invalid password and othertimes it comes that u r logged in from another computer.I beleive it is because of a virus.Few days ago i got a link taking me to yahoo photos and i signed in there.

Please please help me .....

Rima.
LeeD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 17:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeD wrote:
I've been now fighting this problem for over a month.

My syptoms are similar as what has been repeated here frequently, yet my problem is different. I can log onto Yahoo USA fine and access email fine. The problem is trying to access my inbox on Yahoo.tw (Taiwan). I can log in fine, access all other parts of the site fine. Only when I click Inbox or anything related to the inbox (folders, compose, etc.), do I get a timeout error.

Happens with Firefox, IE, on my home computer and work laptop while at home and at work. I also can't access from a second work computer.

I've done all the items listed here on my home computer, plus some.
1. tried changing MTU at my netgear router to 1500,1492,1482,1472,1462,1450,1400. No help.
2. Upgraded my router firmware. No help.
3. followed directions listed here:
 http://www.linkbyte.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000020.html 
 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q283165 
No help.
4. Tried opening my browser security 100% and opening my Zone Alarm firewall security 100%. No help.
5. Did Spyware scans with Spybot S&D, Adware SE, XoftSpy. No help.

Tried contacting Yahoo and exchanged emails with them. Exchanged emails over the course of ~6-10 days. No help. Last email from them (2-3 weeks ago) requested the most amount of information from me. I gave it all, and haven't heard back from them since.

I'm exhausted and frustrated.

Anybody have any luck?

I just wanted to pass along to everybody that I was able to fix the problem by adjusting the RIP settings on my Netgear Router. Previously it had been set to:
RIP Direction: None -> In only
RIP Version: Disabled -> RIP 2B (subnet broadcasting)

Found the solution by accident when suddenly I was no longer able to VPN to my office server. This fixed my Yahoo mail problem, but didn't fix my VPN issue.

This may not help other people here though. My yahoo mail in America always worked fine. I only had difficulty accessing Yahoo Mail Taiwan.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 22:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Cannnot access Yahoo email account Reply with quote

First check in the Safe mode with Networking. If you are able to work there. Clear the startup items. Should work then. ***
Vince

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 21:42 pm    Post subject: Yahoo messenger Text window Reply with quote

I can not read messages in yahoo IM NOR whatever I write is displayed in the messenger window.... I'm frustuated.. ;;;;;;;;;;

Anyone ????
asweeney12

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can not access my email. i tryed all the things that was prompted but nothing works. it was fine until two days ago i have had this email and pass word for 3 years. i did forget my alternet email address .need help. my email has always been (removed) my password has never changed
juju

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the same problem with my yahoo account. I've tried all the fixes that the forum suggested with no luck. I've also set up a new yahoo email account that I can access without any problems. I can log into my "myyahoo" page and get to my addresses with the old account, but when I try any method of accessing the mail, I get a "cannot find server" page. I've had the old account for almost 7 years now with no problems. I did read that someone had trouble accessing it from Taiwan. I've been living in China for a year now, but haven't had this problem until 3 days ago. What's up yab-blew?
lavonna1213

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: e mail Reply with quote

I cannot get my mail at Yahoo DSL
davidjmcmillian

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 20:35 pm    Post subject: yahoo inbox Reply with quote

i am having problems deleting my messages in the yahoo inbox how can i fix this problem?
parminder_k_engg

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 13:23 pm    Post subject: Problem of Accessing the mail box Reply with quote

Kindly tell me how to tackle with the problem of the error..
"Temporary problem in accessing the mailbox"
plodr

Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 13:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read thru the 9 pages, looking for suggestions. Try each and see if you can get it working. Believe me, if there was one solution to everyone's problems with yahoo, it would have been posted here.
rgm714

๑۞๑

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 13:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem of Accessing the mail box Reply with quote

parminder_k_engg wrote:
Kindly tell me how to tackle with the problem of the error..
"Temporary problem in accessing the mailbox"

Temporary problem accessing your mailbox error throws while accessing yahoo mail?
while trying to check the mail after login this error message its throwing "Temporary problem accessing your mailbox error throws while accessing yahoo mail"

Best Answer - Chosen By Voters

This message can be received when there is maintenance going on the server...you should be able to login after an hour or two... if the problem continues .. yahoo! has a specific page where you can report this problem and they can fix it for you..

you have to visit this linkk and report your problem
 http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/c... 

Do not forget to mention Last Successful Login Date - If you're reporting a Temporary Access Problem, let yahoo know the last time you were able to login to the account successfully
 http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=1006021005860 

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 13:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had try everything that was wrote in this topic and it didn't worked for me. Only this post helped me, the link was useful. You may try it maybe it will work for you to. Good luck.

"Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 16:29 pm Post subject: Re: urgent, cannot log into yahoo account
[quote= I had a problem accessing my yahoo e-mail account on one of 3 computers in my home. I tried everything I could think of to get access to my yahoo e-mail without success. I saw on a message board where a person with the same problem accessed their yahoo account via yahoo austrailia. I decided to try it, and it worked!! Here is the address...I hope it works for you.

http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=au 

Try access at the public library or another computer. .... If able to login, review the 'my account' information. If OK, the password can be reset if there remains a cookie on the computer. ..... Also, if there is an alternate email address on the account (not from yahoo and required on newer sign ups), have the Id and/or password sent to that account. ..... Perhaps, the account needs to be reactivated again using the alternate email account information that was used on sign up verification...... Otherwise, support services at yahoo.com may be required. There can be a cost factor for these services.[/quote]
dsa

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: temporary access problem in accessing my yahoo mail account Reply with quote

hi!
I'm dsa frm India.

since the last 2 & a half months i've been getting the " Temporary problem accessing your mailbox" message.the mailbox opens well & fine, but, i cannot see my mails. as soon as i log in to the mail account, the first page itself opens with this message. i can do any other work like editing my account info or anyhting else but cannot mail anyone or see any mails.

the problem i get is-->

"Temporary problem accessing your mailbox.
We recommend clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button on your browser's toolbar. If this doesn't correct the problem, re-login to your account. If the problem persists, click here to send us a report.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience
."

plz suggest me some solution as it is causing a lot of inconvenience.

hoping 4 a quick reply...!
crisbel

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 23:27 pm    Post subject: my mail Reply with quote

i just can' get into my mail Mad i hated because i have toooooooooo many mails waiting to be read Grin so i totally wanna get in anybody can help me please Frown Confused
Quote:
Gopi

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Unable yo login to yahoo mail Reply with quote

i have no problem with my yahoo id since i can login to my messenger but i am unable to go on to my yahoo mail .plz help me!!!!!!
nd63ams3

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 17:33 pm    Post subject: my e-mail address Reply with quote

I cannot log on to my e mail. After entering my PWQ, I Get message "page cannot be loaded".
mkaly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: I cant delete messages in my yahoo inbox Reply with quote

Hi guys
Am having problems in deleting messages in my yahoo inbox,i can receive messages, read them but i cant delete them now my inbox is geting full and am receiving mail quata alerts!
Can any one help me?? Evil
Sjakie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Access yahoo mail Reply with quote

I have the same problem ......

juju wrote:
I am having the same problem with my yahoo account. I've tried all the fixes that the forum suggested with no luck. I've also set up a new yahoo email account that I can access without any problems. I can log into my "myyahoo" page and get to my addresses with the old account, but when I try any method of accessing the mail, I get a "cannot find server" page. I've had the old account for almost 7 years now with no problems. I did read that someone had trouble accessing it from Taiwan. I've been living in China for a year now, but haven't had this problem until 3 days ago. What's up yab-blew?

..... WHO KNOWS HOW TO SOLVE IT?

I am seriously getting desperate ... Frown
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Email   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next