home

Forum HomeMain  SearchSearch  please registerplease register  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  RULESRULES  
I cannot open my hotmail account?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gurgler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 14:00 pm    Post subject: help hotmail Reply with quote

that just a virus site yeah any way what i was saying was that the lock
says ssl secured
bw3softbl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 16:39 pm    Post subject: won't let me passed the enhanced security Reply with quote

I log in and the enhanced security comes up asking to type what I see, I have done this several times in a row, and still nothing. I can't get into my mail account. What can I do to read my mail? Frown
patch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 0:22 am    Post subject: cannot get in to msn or hotmail accounts Reply with quote

i have not been able to check my hotmail account for 5 days, also i can't get onto msn messenger. i have checked with my provider their conections are ok, does anyone know what to do

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: I cannot sign into my Hotmail account Reply with quote

lindamorsetaylor wrote:
I cannot sign into my Hotmail account. When I sign in, I get a blank page with "Done" at the bottom. I cannot get into my MSN home page either.
Chocalate2006

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Cannot log into Hotmail account. Reply with quote

I'm very upset because I do a lot of business through my email's and I can't even log into. The same thing is happening to me as the above customer. It just says "Done" at the bottom. I cannot get into my MSN home page either.
bruce bailey

๑۞๑

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 14:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I mentioned before, be sure you have cleared Temp files and cookies to make sure nothing is corrupted.
Cpt_Kill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 21:07 pm    Post subject: signing in to hotmail Reply with quote

hello everyone....ive been unable to sign into hotmail now for about a month....and its soooo frustrating.....everytime i try it comes up with "page cannot be displayed" but im able to sign into msn...the weird thing is i tried my email on my brothers pc a while ago and it worked!!
but now my brothers isnt coming up.....this is sooo frustrating..ive tried everything....CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP...NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: cannot open hotmail account! Reply with quote

Hey,
I'm having a problem with signing into to my MSN account. When i attempt to sign in this message pops up...
"Sorry, we are unable to sign you into msn messenger at this time"
after following the help msn gave me i found that i was NOT connected to the .NET messenger service Confused
Can any body tell me how to reconnect, Please question

Sorry just thought id add that when i attempt to sign in, it also says..
"...please try again later. 80072efd" If that helps in any way.
sahilazizi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: I cannot open my hotmail account? Reply with quote

iam working in an isp company the problem is this that i can't open hotmailpage and yahoo page what will be the problem.

thanks
blsJason

Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: I cannot open my hotmail account? Reply with quote

If you are at work, and this is the only place you can't access those sites, chances are the IT department and/or the system administrator has blocked access to those websites.
If you asked them about accessing those websites, they would probably tell you to stop reading your personal e-mail and get back to work!
haval

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: hi i can open my msn e-mail Reply with quote

hi i have msn and it is the new 1 it called MSN Messenger 7.0 but i cant open my e-mail i could be for but no 1 cant in my computer so what is the probleam Evil question question question question question question
Cpt-Kill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 16:42 pm    Post subject: hotmail accounts Reply with quote

this isnt helpin anyone...cud someone who knows something about the hotmail accounts just post all of the possible problems in 1 list plz!
originalbeth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 0:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why cant i get on the login site to get into my email
aish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 0:53 am    Post subject: help me Reply with quote

i did not check my email adress since july 1 onward. and after 2 months a tried to check it but i could not. i think it was blocked so how can i open my email adress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 16:45 pm    Post subject: msn and hotmail wont sign in Reply with quote

I'm having a problem with signing into to my MSN account. When i try to sign in this message pops up...
"Sorry, we are unable to sign you into msn messenger at this time"
after following the help msn gave me i found that i was NOT connected to the .NET messenger service Confused
Can any body tell me how to reconnect, Please question
Sorry just thought id add that when i attempt to sign in, it also says..
"...please try again later. 80072efd" If that helps in any way.
What can I do to fix this? It worked just fine Thursday night but ever since then...nothing. I even tried re-downloading msn but nothing. My msn explorer won't work either and the only way I can access my hotmail account is through fire fox. What do I do?
plodr

Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 21:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aish, you need to create a new account. If you don't log in every 30 days, your account is deleted.

guest, I suspect IE is corrupt since you have a problem with msn but not FF. Try to fix IE by using this  http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFIX.htm 
kritical

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 0:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you random guests even read the previous posts before posting your problems?..

Go back to page 2 or 3 and read 'riki's post regarding getting a blank screen when loggin in to hotmail.
lulu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 23:06 pm    Post subject: Help me Reply with quote

I too cant get into my hotmail msn, it says i tried to many times, and either wrong name or wrong password, i have had the same user name and password for 3 years, i need to be able to contact my workmates
dejazz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also got the 800072efd error when i try to login to my MSN messenger...but i can open my hotmail

anyone know how to solve this problem? i've tried rikk's recommendation but it didn't work
plodr

Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one solution for the 800072efd error, in German.
Quote:
Habe es lösen können, ich habe den Proxy irgendwie ausgeschaltet, aber wieso das es plötzlich nicht mher funktioniert hat ist mir echt ein Rätsel!
The google translation was a bit rough ... "It could solve, I the Proxy off somehow switched, but why that did not function it more mher is to me suddenly genuinly a mystery!" Either a proxy was switched off or needs to be switched off.
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Email   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next