home

Forum HomeMain  SearchSearch  please registerplease register  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  RULESRULES  
    Forum Index -> ISP reviews

write a review about this isp
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 15:17 pm
Post  Title: Had nethere for one month now

Steven
Still seems to be a good ISP for the money. Relatively few problems connecting. And NO problems getting ahold of their technical support, when I've had need of them. Big advantage right there.
Back to top    Write a review about this ISP
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 14:40 pm
Post  Title: Been 3 days now

Steven
And the only thing I've noticed, is that occasionally, I have had to disconnect and reconnect using another number, due to lack of server time. Other than that, It's been fine.

Cancelled my account with earthlink, and BOY did they hassle me about it. They seem to think that a 45 free trial commits me to pay for their service for a few months. Not sure what part of FREE they didn't seem to understand...LOL
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 19:42 pm
Post  Title: NetHere

Steven
Okay...it's been 2 hours since I signed up with them. Had a small problem signing up and called the toll free number. They took care of the problem over the phone and we then proceeded to set up the Dial Up Network.

So far so good. Speed is comparable to what I was getting with Earthlink. There are 3 local numbers that I can connect with. Had no real problems getting connected.

All in all, it seems to be well worth the $10 per month. By the way, I'm in Michigan, in the Detroit area, for those who are curious...LOL
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 23:05 pm
Post  Title: oh no!!!

evensteven
I had to cancel Nethere because Broadwing got rid of my access number for my area!I switched to Wal-Mart Connect and I am happy.I cant blame Nethere for what Broadwing did.Nethere is a very good isp if they have an access number for you.
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 11:12 am
Post  Title: so far so good!

evensteven
After one month I am still quite happy with NetHere.No problems to report.After seeing some of the other cheap isp's run out on their customers i'm glad I went with Nethere.
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 20:33 pm
Post  Title: Happy with NetHere

evensteven
For $10, I believe you get a lot.They have a 24x7 1-888
support#.Their email works as well.They are NOT
a \"virtual isp\".Their address is NOT a PO box.I''m on a
Broadwing # with no problems.They have only
gone \"national\" since last year(check their access #''s)
They have been around since ''99.I''ve called a couple of
times before I signed up and the guys that answered
were really nice and helpful. If you''re tired of those\"fly-
by-night\" isp''s try NetHere.

If for any reason this service turns for the worst I will
update my opinion.
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 21:46 pm
Post  Title: Nationwide

Boz
From what I see on their website, it looks like they have
nationwide access numbers.
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 23:04 pm
Post  Title: CA coverage is misleading

None of your business
The CA coverage is highly misleading, they only cover San Diego County! Nice web page
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2001 13:47 pm
Post  Title: Nethere

Nancy
I've been with nethere for just about 3 mos. and I spend anywhere from 10 to 15 hrs. online EVERYDAY. It's so nice to have unlimited service and still only pay $10 mo. so my money isn't tied up for a year that might never come. My former ISP operated that way, and just when I renewed for the 2nd year by giving(and I mean 'giving')them $129....they decided to go bankrupt! The owner didn't pay his bills.....he had a good time with all our monies. This way with Nethere...if they should flop...then I won't be out any money. But I am very satisfied with them as of now.
Write a review about this ISP   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2