home

Forum HomeMain  SearchSearch  please registerplease register  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  RULESRULES  
    Forum Index -> ISP reviews

write a review about this isp
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:33 am
Post  Title: Re: Out of Business???

Boz
Administrator
Guest wrote:
I have been a subscriber for about 6 months. Never had a problem (in Oregon) all of a sudden no longer able to login since yesterday. This evening can't even access their website. I know my bill is paid. Did they fly the coop? Luckily I have a backup ISP or I'd be up the creek.
 http://all2ez.net/  works for me as of now. Hopefully they are just having temporary trouble.
Back to top    Write a review about this ISP
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:13 am
Post  Title: Out of Business???

I have been a subscriber for about 6 months. Never had a problem (in Oregon) all of a sudden no longer able to login since yesterday. This evening can't even access their website. I know my bill is paid. Did they fly the coop? Luckily I have a backup ISP or I'd be up the creek.
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 20:04 pm
Post  Title: http://all2ez.net

ramjet

Well I checked them out as much as possible and today I decided to sign up, but every time I clicked the aggree button to their terms and conditions I get the following error:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = 08001 (Unable to connect to data source)

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

SQL = "SELECT domainid, domainname, domain_host FROM domains WHERE domain_host = 'all2ez' ORDER BY domainname"

Data Source = "SITEMAIL"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (171:8) to (171:88) in the template file D:\WEBPAGES\SECURE.BVN.NET\ALL2EASY\SIGNUP.CFM.

Date/Time: 07/01/04 17:54:42
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; AT&T CSM 6)
Remote Address: 4.155.120.193
HTTP Referrer: https://secure.bvn.net/all2easy/signup.cfm

I hope this gets resolved quickly.
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:15 pm
Post  Title: Re: DONT USE ALL2 EASY! WHAT A CON GAME THEY HAVE GOING!

all2ez wrote:
unregistered wrote:
Hello, I had to cancel my account today because of lack of free help to connect to your service. I have begun posting the following to bullitin boards all over the internet (see below)....
I signed up for this service at 4.95 per month...sounded too good to be true and alas the old addage remained true!

We do not offer free phone support as indicated on all our advertising and web pages. Telephone support calls are $5.00 per call. Your account shows that during the past 30 days 326.9686 hours of successful usage as of 6/27/04. Refund was issued 6/28/04. Your account was functioning normally without issue. Perhaps AOL would better suit your needs.

Jim
Seems to me he got his usage and then some. Either that or he is just a hoser.
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:28 pm
Post  Title: Re: DONT USE ALL2 EASY! WHAT A CON GAME THEY HAVE GOING!

all2ez

unregistered wrote:
Hello, I had to cancel my account today because of lack of free help to connect to your service. I have begun posting the following to bullitin boards all over the internet (see below)....
I signed up for this service at 4.95 per month...sounded too good to be true and alas the old addage remained true!

We do not offer free phone support as indicated on all our advertising and web pages. Telephone support calls are $5.00 per call. Your account shows that during the past 30 days 326.9686 hours of successful usage as of 6/27/04. Refund was issued 6/28/04. Your account was functioning normally without issue. Perhaps AOL would better suit your needs.

Jim
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 23:03 pm
Post  Title: Re: mixed

nickb

all2ez wrote:

Nick, it is true that you do not need an accellerator client software in California. Within California we have a complete high speed system. To use this system you need to use one of the high speed numbers (xxx-xxx-0559) and suscribe to the faster service. There is no client software required. You will see a significant performance improvment with these numbers.

We did recently switch our support charges FROM $1.99/minute TO $5.00 per call. This should be a positive note for our cusotmers

Jim

Jim,

Thank you for the response. I've been in contact with your customer service people and we've worked out all of my issues. Definately will be recommending you guys from now on.

Nick

Last edited by nickb on Tue Jun 29, 2004 15:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 18:11 pm
Post  Title: They were NOT able to charge your card

OG1
They were NOT able to charge your card because it expired or your data was incorrect so your account was cancelled.
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 17:26 pm
Post  Title: DONT USE ALL2 EASY! WHAT A CON GAME THEY HAVE GOING!

I got the first month for 1.00 had no problems of any major sort signing on..I figure I will stay with this company...well 4 days after my billing cycle this month (june) they changed my internet settings so that when I tried to go online.... it said that my username and or password were invalid. Now I have this info stored and so there was no need to enter the info each time I signed on. So now...all of a sudden I cannot sign on!

I said ok..now this is not right and they better not charge me a 5.00 technical support call because after all this is pretty basic..I'm puttiing inthe correct user ID and password and it keeps coming back that the name or pw is invalid. So I confirmed with the tech support guy that I was using the correct id and pw.... I said but your connect window tells me that they are invalid! He said I am sorry if you need further information I will have to charge you for a 5.00 technical support call!

What p00p is that!! I cannot connect after 1 month of connecting fine...and now they want another 5.00 out of me to tell me why THE ID AND PW i'VE BEEN USING FOR 1MONTH AND THAT THEY TOLD ME WAS CORRECT WAS SUDDENLY NOT VALID????

THIS INTERNET PROVIDER COMPANY IS A RACQUET! THEY GET YOU TO SIGN ON THEN STOP YOUR SERVICE FROM WORKING SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL IN AND ASK WHY, AND THEY CAN GET ANOTHER 5.00 OUT OF YOU!!!

I CANCELED MY SERVICE 5 DAYS AFTER THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD...THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE ME FOR THIS MONTH THAT I COULDN'T EVEN USE BECAUSE OF THEIR INVALID ID BLOCK!~ I AM NOT PAYING THIS AND WILL BE BACK HERE TO TELL YOU ALL, IF THEY TRY TO CHARGE ME FOR IT.
TRULY,
FORMERLY
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 13:23 pm

Boz
Administrator
all2ez wrote:
We did recently switch our support charges FROM $1.99/minute TO $5.00 per call. This should be a positive note for our cusotmers

Jim
That is definately an improvement from a per minute to a reasonable flat charge.
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:34 pm

all2ez

nickb wrote:
I'm having mixed feelings about this ISP. I just signed up a couple of days ago for their EXPRESS service (9.95/month), but I'm am having problems getting it to work. I can connect to them just fine and haven't had a busy signal yet, but the most I can connect at is 41-45K, and I've tried 5 of their dial up numbers so far.

I do like the fact that I get connected on EVERY dial attempt and haven't been kicked off yet, but they really need to get their act together on this accelerator service.

Oh yeah, and they did call a day after I signed up so that's a plus in my book. However, the day after that they changed their support fee's from $1.99 to $5.00 per call, so that's a minus.

Nick, it is true that you do not need an accellerator client software in California. Within California we have a complete high speed system. To use this system you need to use one of the high speed numbers (xxx-xxx-0559) and suscribe to the faster service. There is no client software required. You will see a significant performance improvment with these numbers.

Jim
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 20:59 pm
Post  Title: mixed

nickb

I'm having mixed feelings about this ISP. I just signed up a couple of days ago for their EXPRESS service (9.95/month), but I'm am having problems getting it to work. I can connect to them just fine and haven't had a busy signal yet, but the most I can connect at is 41-45K, and I've tried 5 of their dial up numbers so far.

The problem I'm having is that their tech support can't tell me how to get their EXPRESS service working. I've talked to two of their techs so far and they both told me that for California numbers I don't need to download their client software. They said that I am just supposed to use the "FASTER" dial up numbers listed on their site. Now this seems strange to me, as without having the client loaded, I don't see how I'm supposed to receive their compressed data and then uncompress it.

I do like the fact that I get connected on EVERY dial attempt and haven't been kicked off yet, but they really need to get their act together on this accelerator service.

Oh yeah, and they did call a day after I signed up so that's a plus in my book. However, the day after that they changed their support fee's from $1.99 to $5.00 per call, so that's a minus.

UPDATE: Customer service has called me to explain why no client is needed with the California numbers. I can now recommend this ISP based on good performance and excellent customer service.

Last edited by nickb on Tue Jun 29, 2004 13:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 20:15 pm
Post  Title: Re: http://all2ez.net

paypal
guest wrote:
So far so good speed very good, no down time overall a great isp.
I have to agree pretty darn good for so cheap. I would recommend if there hours are what they say they are.
Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:53 am

So far so good speed very good, no down time overall a great isp.
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 16:21 pm
Post  Title: Re: Thnaks Now I can send mail! I have other question

all2ez

AJones wrote:
HI:

I have been using All2EZ since Monday. Not bad so far. The data transfer slows down and dies after several minutes especially when I am downloading streaming Audio. I am forced to redial. Is there any way from my end that I can make the connection consistent and constant. It also so happened when I was trying reconnect the server would not aloow to connect stating domain cannot verify userID/Passwd. Well eventually I got on online. Better than ATT 10$ plan I was with previously.

Alan

Technical support questions should be sent to for prompt responses.
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 14:24 pm
Post  Title: Thnaks Now I can send mail! I have other question

AJones

HI:

I have been using All2EZ since Monday. Not bad so far. The data transfer slows down and dies after several minutes especially when I am downloading streaming Audio. I am forced to redial. Is there any way from my end that I can make the connection consistent and constant. It also so happened when I was trying reconnect the server would not aloow to connect stating domain cannot verify userID/Passwd. Well eventually I got on online. Better than ATT 10$ plan I was with previously.

Alan
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:38 am
Post  Title: Re: Just Signed up having Problem with POP mail

all2ez

AlanJones wrote:
Hi:

I just signed up today able to connect, the sales agent did not set up correctly then changed my correct user-id and password. I am still having problem with POP mail have called these people several times, they all is fine . I was able to send e-mail via the web e-mail account on all2ez.net not through outlook .

Go to the setup page at...

http://www.all2ez.net/directions_generic.cfm 

You did not click "My server requires authentication", Button. Technical support questions should be sent to support@All2Easy.net for prompt responses.

Jim
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:38 am
Post  Title: Check your firewall settings

OG1
Check your firewall settings
Posted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:43 pm
Post  Title: Just Signed up having Problem with POP mail

AlanJones
Hi:

I just signed up today able to connect, the sales agent did not set up correctly then changed my correct user-id and password. I am still having problem with POP mail have called these people several times, they all is fine . I was able to send e-mail via the web e-mail account on all2ez.net not through outlook .

I get the message that

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'xxxxx@yahoo.com'. Subject 'Hello!', Account: 'email.All2Easy.net', Server: 'email.All2Easy.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '501 This system is not configured to relay mail from <xxxxx@all2easy.net> to <xxxxx@yahoo.com> for 4.239.219.121', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 501, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

The man said thr problem might be with Zone ALarm I tried setting expert rules under zone Alarm for TCP ports for SMTP & POP , 25 & 110 ports.

Can any one help me with What I need to to do to access e-mail via Outlook.

Thanks,

Alan
Posted: Sun May 30, 2004 16:46 pm

dangvu
My user's name is subcribed for your service onMay29,04.But right after I finish my subscription,I realise that I am unable to use your service I have deleted All2easy in my computer I am not sure that I am free so I write this message to you asking you to cancel my subscription and give me a confirmation message to my e-Mail address on access4 less: xxxxx @access4less.com

[edited your emails - you should contact all2easy directly]
Posted: Sat May 29, 2004 14:55 pm
Post  Title: all2ez.net

jesteraclown
Their, and almost all, license agreements, read alike, (reserve preference..you might be slamed, & cramed.. um disconected.) WAS it worth $5, and then not know why? e-mail seemed to work okay.. hysters.. unfair.. I liked the part where dial-up is here to stay.. So is the attoreny. TY ~
Write a review about this ISP   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next