|You should be OK if you follow this
- be polite
- use common sense
- don't break the law.
|Have some questions?
- Topics pertaining to specific enforcement actions taken by the moderators are forbidden. Read the rules carefully and if you think you've been treated unfairly please contact website administrator firstname.lastname@example.org / contact form . If you didn't get reply it means your complaint wasn't warranted.
- Participants may not use the Forum for commercial gain. Spam and referral links
are not allowed. You can not promote your own website here. And you're not allowed
to post a URL where you get money or some type of compensation by referring others.
It is however ok to post your website URL in your profile and/or in your signature.
- Participants may not use discussions to recommend or praise other product or
services, or any company, unless you have directly used them before. This includes
companies recommending other companies.
- Personal attacks are not allowed. This
includes harassments, slamming, slandering, flames, trolling and other forms of
- Posts unrelated to the forum topics are not allowed. Please
post general comments/conversations in the General Discussions forum. Nonsense
posting only to increase your number of posts is not allowed. This is a discussion
forum, not a chat room.
- Crossposting the same message on multiple forums or
in one forum is not allowed. Post only once on the forum that is most related
to the topic of your message. If there is no such forum, post it on the 'General'
- Discussions about how to cheat an ISP or other services are not allowed.
You are for instance not allowed to post questions about how to remove a banner
or how to dun ISP that requires you to run their software. No violation of TOS
or user agreement. No referals to dunning forums or similar sites that advocate means of violating the TOS.
- Participants may not use the Forum to solicit users for any project or purpose
external to the Forum; public, private, or commercial. Our userbase is not a resource
to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses.
- All posted material that is not created by you
(whether published on the web, newspaper, magazine, etc.) must be documented as to its source (include link to the article) or it will
be locked or deleted.
|Additional guidence for Cheap ISP's.
|If you're posting on behalf of the company.
- You are allowed to post new topics with your new plans along with features that's offered
(price, discounts, coupons and added services - email, personal website, usenet
access, shell accounts, etc.). Do not use unnecessary CAP's, screaming titles
- You are not allowed to post users reviews about your isp in their behalf.
- You are not allowed to post bad comments about other ISP's. It only shows lack of
class and hurts your bussiness...
- Participants may not use a "signature" with plan descriptions
or any pricing information. If you insist - contact webmaster or any member of
our administrators team for permission (don't forget to submit example of your signature).
We will reject signatures that are deceitful eg "plans starting from $3/mo", but in reality its maybe 5 hours
a month or its email only account.
We will reject signatures that list multiple plans. We will reject signatures that advertise plans
that are less than 150hours/month We reserve right to modify or remove any signature.
- Signatures must be kept to a maximum of four lines.
- You are not allowed to use this board for
purpose of surveys or advertising. Do not post topics that sounds like "how are
we doing?", "how do you like our service?", "Check us out - best deal in the nation".
Remember you have your own website and you can do your survey or polls there.
- You may not respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for
advice/opinion on which ISP to choose. For example if someone asks "is this 'cheapispdotcom'
a good choice?" do not post replys that would make them look at your ISP. This question
is directed to the other users of the same ISP
|Keep in mind
|I was banned or my post have been deleted?
- Posts considered to be spam will be deleted and serious or repeated abuse will get you
- Personal attacks will get you warned or if repeated you will get banned.
- If you can't understand why a post has been deleted or why you have been banned,
please contact email@example.com
- We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within those
posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the Forum. We
reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without
|All times are GMT - 5 Hours
*freedomlist.com assumes no responsibility for any postings